The Edge is a large self-contained cottage, suitable for large families or groups of friends of up to eight people. It was originally the old dairy and cleverly combines the charm and features of the original building with the benefits of spacious family friendly accommodation.
The cottage has four generous sized bedrooms, all en-suite. There are several sitting areas to choose from, with a cosy corner downstairs, mezzanine above and separate playroom for children. One of the bedrooms is wheel-chair accessible.
The dining area and kitchen can easily cater for larger groups. The kitchen is hand crafted with all the modern conveniences for long stays, including dishwasher and a washing machine.
- Guests: 8
- View: Farmyard
- Bed Type: 3 x double and 1 x twin
- Minimum stay: 1 night - discount for longer stays
- Pet-friendly: Max. 2 pets
- Breakfast: Optional (£12.50 p.p.p.n.)
- Facilities: En-suite bathroom/shower rooms, Fully equipped kitchen, Dishwasher, Washing machine, Outdoor seating, Free WiFi, TV, Space for a baby, Wheelchair-friendly
Price: £780 per night